Digilent has partnered with Microchip to provide powerful low cost microcontroller boards ideal for robotic applications in both academic and hobbyist settings. You will also find a collection of popular Microchip tools with convenient academic pricing.
Universal Development Board
- Microchip® PIC32MX360 microcontroller
- Can be used with a wide variety of 8, 16, & 32-bit PIC® microcontrollers
- Can also be used with a variety of DIP-packaged chips and PIM processor modules
- Designed to be compatible with the Microchip Explorer 16 board
- Microchip® dsPIC 16-bit processor (dsPIC33FJ128MC706A)
- Intended for use with MPLAB
- Program using MPLAB via onboard programming circuit
- Connectors: 2x 12-pin Pmod™ headers, 1x 6-pin Pmod™ header, 1x USB port for programming / debugging, 1x CAN port, 2x I2C daisy chain connectors, 8x RC servo connectors
PICkit 2 Microcontroller Programmer
- The PICkit 2 Microcontroller Programmer takes advantage of Microchip's Full-Speed USB device, significantly speeding up development programming.
MPLAB ICD 3 with Explorer 16 Kit
- The MPLAB ICD 3 with Explorer 16 Kit is a complete set of tools for application development using Microchip PIC24F, PIC24H, and dsPIC33 16-bit MCUs.
PIC32 I/O Expansion Board
- The PIC32 I/O Expansion Board provides starter board (DM320001, DM320003) users with full access to MCU signals, JTAG debugging, ICSP development, and connection of PICtail Plus daughter cards.