- Two independent Aptina MT9D112 2-megapixel CMOS digital image sensors
- 1600x1200 maximum resolution at 15 FPS
- 63mm inter-camera spacing (stereo baseline)
- 10-bit raw color depth
- I2C control bus
- Bayer, RGB, YCrCb output formats
- Automatic exposure, gain, and white balance
- Powerful image correction algorithms
- Image scaling
- Output FIFO
- 68-pin female VHDCI connector
The VmodCAM board provides digital imaging capabilities for any Digilent FPGA system board with a VHDCI connector. It features two Aptina MT9D112 2-megapixel CMOS digital image sensors. The sensors can provide frame rates from 15 FPS upwards, depending on the resolution.
Its system-on-a-chip design integrates an image flow processor and enables selectable output formats, scaling, and special effects. The integrated PLL (phase-locked loop) and microprocessor offer a flexible serial control interface. The output data is sent on a parallel bus in processed YCrCb, RGB, or raw Bayer formats.
The two MT9D112 cameras can be controlled independently and can acquire two separate, simultaneous image feeds. They are controlled by a two-wire interface. Each camera has a 2 megapixel color sensor array in Bayer color filter arrangement. The sensor readout is 10-bit and supports skipping or binning rows/columns.
NOTE: To connect to a system board, this product requires a male-to-male VHDCI cable, which is not included. When you add a VmodCAM to your cart, you'll have the option of bundling one of these cables at a discount.