NI Multisim & NI Ultiboard (NI Circuit Design Suite)
- Intuitive Schematic Capture Environment
- Library of 14,000+ Devices
- Interactive Components and 3D Devices
- 20+ Measurement Instruments
- Industry Standard SPICE Analyses
- Printed Circuit Board Development
- Multisim diagrams can be exported to raw VHDL for use with Basys, Nexys, and other Digilent platforms
- Students & Educators: This suite can be bundled with our Analog Discovery, Electronics Explorer, Basys2, Nexys2, Nexys3, or Nexys4 FPGA boards for only $9.95!
Analog Parts Kit
- Large selection of components designed to create a wide variety of useful experiments & devices
- Includes transistors, resistors, capacitors, diodes, sensors, and more
- Also includes a variety of useful ICs like Op Amps, convertors, and regulators
- Comes with an assortment of lead wires, a solderless breadboard, and a screwdriver
- Educators: This kit can be bundled with an Analog Discovery for $15 off!
- Students: This kit is free if you purchase an Analog Discovery. Just paste your academic email address into the 'Notes' box when you're checking out!
Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board
- Allows the use of standard BNC-terminated test leads & probes on your Analog Discovery
- Selectable AC and DC coupling to oscilloscope probes
- Selectable 50-ohm or 0-ohm output impedance on Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG) channels
- With the Discovery BNC, the differential scope inputs of the Analog Discovery become single-ended with the negative input connected to the ground.
BNC Oscilloscope Probes (pair)
- Selectable 1X/10X input attenuation
- Contraction hook tip
- 12cm ground clip
- Localization sleeve adapts to IC testing
Analog Discovery Signal Cable Assembly (Fly Wire)
- The same signal cable assembly that ships with your Discovery, now available separately
- Allows you to move your Discovery between several projects without having to re-wire
- 2x15 keyed female connector with all 30 color-coded signal wires broken out individually
Mini "Grabber" test hooks
- Lightweight and durable construction
- Two signal connection points for Discovery signal wires
- Six colors coordinated to Discovery signal wire colors
- Able to grasp conductors up to 1.27mm in diameter
Autorange Digital Multimeter (MS8217)
- Measures AC/DC, V/A, resistance, temperature, capacitance, frequency
- Auto/manual range, data hold, auto Power-off
- Mechanical / electric protection system
- Tilt back stand with test leads holder
- Conforms with IEC 1010 CAT II 1000V
Solderless Breadboard Kit - Small
- Convenient breadboard for constructing small-to-medium circuits
- Self-adhesive backing - can be affixed to any surface
- 1x 630 tie point terminal strip
- 1x 100 tie point distribution strip
- 1.75 x 4.5 inches
- Part# 340-015P
Project Box + StickerSheet
- Handy project / storage box measuring 7" x 5.75" x 1.5"
- Extra protection for your logic boards, wires, components, etc.
- Includes a fun sticker sheet - perfect for decorating your project box, laptop, or virtually any object capable of having stickers adhered to it!