- Complete JTAG programmable FPGA-based development system
- Xilinx Spartan2, 200K gate FPGA in a PQ208 package
- Platform flash (XCF02S) included on board
- 50 MHz oscillator included; socket for second oscillator
- Three expansion connectors for peripheral boards
- Four-digit seven-segment display and 8 LEDs
- 8 Slide switches and 4 pushbuttons
- VGA and PS2 ports
- Ships with programming cable and power supply
The Pegasus board provides an all-in-one circuit development platform that is ideally positioned for learning engineers at all
levels. With its large FGPA (200K gates) and on-board I/O devices and ports, the Pegasus board is suitable for designs ranging
in complexity from simple logic circuits to complex digital systems. The board contains the new JTAG-programmable System Flash
from Xilinx, so designs can easily be made non-volatile. The Pegasus board is fully compatible with all versions of the Xilinx
ISE tools, including the free WebPack. It ships with a power supply and a programming cable, so designs can be implemented
immediately with no hidden costs.
Now every student can have a state-of-the-art development system right on their desktop.