- Xilinx Spartan-3 FPGA w/ twelve 18-bit multipliers, 216Kbits of block RAM, and up to 500MHz internal clock speeds
- -200 and -1000 versions available
- On-board 2Mbit Platform Flash (XCF02S)
- 8 slide switches, 4 pushbuttons, 9 LEDs, and 4-digit seven-segment display
- Serial port, VGA port, and PS/2 mouse/keyboard port
- Three 40-pin expansion connectors
- Three high-current voltage regulators (3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.2V)
- Works with Digilent’s JTAG3, JTAG USB, and JTAG USB Full Speed cables, as well as P4 & MultiPRO cables from Xilinx
- 1Mbyte on-board 10ns SRAM (256Kb x 32)
The Spartan-3 Starter Board provides a powerful, self-contained development platform for designs targeting the new Spartan-3 FPGA from Xilinx. It features a 200K or 1000K gate Spartan-3, on-board I/O devices, and 1MB fast asyncronous SRAM, making it the perfect platform to experiment with any new design, from a simple logic circuit to an embedded processor core.
The board also contains a Platform Flash JTAG-programmable ROM, so designs can easily be made non-volatile. The Spartan-3 Starter Board is fully compatible with all versions of the Xilinx ISE tools, including the free WebPack. The board ships with a power supply, and you can add a programming cable at checkout.